Our Full Vision (FV) door is our newest lightweight double-pane insulated solution, made of plastic PET material. It is completely frameless and symmetrical in design. The door consists of a thermoformed interior sheet combined with a flat exterior sheet. It is designed to be robust and durable. We apply glass silicate layers on the plastic sheet for scratch resistance and anti-fouling.
A smooth, adjustable closing system also guarantees easy and pleasant handling and the so-called ‘Mercedes-effect’!
Full Vision doors HG
Maximum safety, transparency, and ergonomic handling
Advantages of Full Vision doors
- Completely frameless
- Highest safety (no breakages)
- Easily and full recyclable
- Light weight (1/3 of glass)
- Easy handling – safe for children
- Self closing with a soft mechanism
- Hinges tested more than 500.000 times
- Energy saving up to 50 %
- Can be retrofitted to commercially available cabinets
- Perfectly developed for OEM integration
- Designed according to DIN EN ISO 23953
- Lab Test according to the Class 3 : 25 C° and 60 % of humidity
- Beside the standard one, other handle solutions available
- Very fast installation (80 % less time needed in comparison to glass)
- General warranty : 2 years , external damages not included
MAINTENANCE-FREE HYDRAULIC HINGES
To ensure a tight alignment of the doors that, at the same time, give a straight and nice look and feel to your customers, we bring new hydraulic hinges to the market. Benefits of these hinges are, among others:
- Made of high quality materials
- Hermetically sealed and no leakage of oil
- Water resistant
- 500.000 opening and closing movements guaranteed
- Slim version almost invisible
The hydraulic hinges also allow the doors to be maintenance-free.
The base system of the Full Vision door is that the doors are interchangeable.
A smooth and adjustable closing system also guarantees easy and pleasant handling, and the so-called ‘Mercedes-effect’!